Our Congenital Heart Warrior!

Our Congenital Heart Warrior!
Rockin her Red!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New glasses for our girls!

Well, the girls got their new glasses! I hadn't realized just how small Maci's glasses had gotten until they pointed out that she was frequently look OVER them instead of through them! She has really grown in the past year, she is turning into quite the young lady, we are so proud of how she has done working hard at homeschooling this year. Please excuse that her hair is in pretty dire need of a trim, Mommy just hasn't had many days off lately that I can make an appt and then actually take her to get it cut! Poor Addy was stuck with the plastic version for glasses, hopefully her head will grow quickly and we can go for something less bulky! I think she looks pretty adorable too, so far just for day 1 she doesn't seem to be falling and running into as much as usual. As a side note, I realized today that none of my posts ever seem to have pictures of Hunter in them- it's not on purpose, it's just that the girls are home with us all day while he's in school, but he's due for new glasses too so stay tuned ;)
Our sweet girls, best buds!

They really need better baby glasses selections!
She still manages for them to slide down her nose, lol



 I thought I'd update on how Addy did after her big girl bed transition. She has done great! She was right where I left her when I went in the next morning, so proud for sleeping in her big girl bed all night!

 My mom thinks perhaps we kept her in her crib so long we just pretty much created a routine of that she stays in bed in the morning and at a night until we get her out. She goes right to sleep at night and so far has stayed in her bed in the mornings when she gets up. The second night, I carried her in there, just like always. Then my two year old just stabbed me right in the heart with her declaration of "LET ME GET IN MY BIG GIRL BED MYSELF!" I have to say, that time I almost cried. So the routine has been altered a little but now this girl runs and jumps in her bed all by herself when we say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment